From Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Wiki
ISO 9712:2005 specifies the qualification and certification of personnel involved in non-destructive testing (NDT).
It is applicable to proficiency in one or more of the following methods:
- Acoustic emission testing;
- Eddy current testing;
- Infrared thermographic testing;
- Leak testing (hydraulic pressure tests excluded);
- Magnetic particle testing;
- Penetrant testing;
- Radiographic testing;
- Strain testing;
- Ultrasonic testing;
- Visual testing (direct unaided visual tests and visual tests carried out during the application of another NDT method are excluded).